When we say best tropical places, you are looking for the finest sandy beaches, great outdoor places, and nice warm weather. Travelers may want to escape from this Covid-19 pandemic since some of the best countries to travel with are starting to re-open for tourist visitors.
For UAE residents this month of July they are expecting a long holiday weekend during Eid Al Adha and could get up to six days non-working days including their weekend off.
Tropical places are the best option to have a peaceful and luxury travel vacation. Traveling to tropical places alone, or in a romantic getaway for honeymooners, or with your friends and family is the perfect relaxing getaway.
Each place offers its own dazzling exotic natural beauty, foods, and the best place to stay for your vacation.
Here are the list of the 8 Best Tropical Places this 2021
The Maldives is listed as the one of worlds leading destinations in 2020. Located in the North-central Indian Ocean consists of series of coral atolls built from the crown of a submerged ancient volcanic mountain.
Popular activities in the Maldives are diving and swimming in turquoise-colored beaches and lagoons. The Maldives is one of the places on earth that are a dream to experience by most travelers.
- The Maldives reopened its borders on the 15th of July 2021.
- Visitors must have a negative PCR test for Covid-19 on arrival
- Negative PCR test must be no more than 96 hours before departure
2. Bora Bora
Bora Bora is a small South Pacific Island getaway in the Norwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia and knows as a “honeymooners paradise“. Its sharp emerald peak ringed in an azure lagoon with luxury bungalows over the crystal turquoise clear water with some glass floors.
Popular activities in Bora bora are kayak trips, hiking trails, fun water sports, and shark dives. Bora bora is one of the top tropical vacations for honeymooners.
- Vaccinated tourists do not require to be quarantined.
- Need to be registered in “www.etis.pf” between 30 to 60 days the latest before departure.
- Negative RT-PCR test in less than 72 hours before departure or an Antigen test
- Proof of vaccinations for vaccinated travelers
The Bahamas is a coral archipelago with 700 islands known for its tropical hot spot, amazing weather, and one of the best tropical destinations in the world. This tropical spot has an intriguing pirate history, and the name Bahamas originated from the Spanish term which is “Baja mar” which means “shallow sea waters”.
The Bahamas is famous for its activity which is swimming with pigs, this is something you don’t want to miss out on while staying on this island. Many diving spots for snorkelers and scuba divers.
- Visitors must be fully vaccinated
- Negative PCR test required for some travelers
- Quarantined for 14 days required for all countries
- Unvaccinated travelers will be required to upload their negative Covid-19 PCR test results. Tests must be taken no more than 5 days before the date of arrival.
4. Cook Islands
The Cook Islands is a dream destination for tourist castaways with its luminous aqua lagoons, sublime beaches, lush peaks, and friendliest local peoples Cook island is the perfect exotic tropical place for vacation. This is an island located in a secluded spot where you can escape from the stressful life outside.
People in the Cook Islands are very welcoming, great singers and dancers with their strong Polynesian culture that makes the island a memorable vacation for the travelers.
- Negative Covid-19 PCR test is required for all the travelers
- Mandatory 14 days quarantine
- Complete pre-departure online Contact Information for travel to the Cook Islands form administered by Te Marae Ora, Cook Islands Ministry of Health.
- Meet Cook Islands Immigration Entry Requirements
5. Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya is a great choice if you are looking for beautiful beaches, local zesty cuisine, and great culture. One of the most renowned paradises to mangroves and lagoons and its ecological reserves with the second largest coral reef in the world.
Popular activities in Riviera Maya are swimming with stingrays and dolphins, fishing, diving and snorkeling with warm clear water, and ancient ruins exploration.
- Visitors must be fully vaccinated
- Get tested with a viral test 1 to 3 days before traveling
- Negative Covid-19 PCR test required for travelers
6. Bali, Indonesia
Bali is known for meditation and yoga retreats, for those travelers who are practicing peace and serenity this island is the best tropical place for you. Bali has famous exotic temples, fine sandy beaches, luxurious palaces, rice fields, and stunningly beautiful nature.
For travelers who are looking for some action, they can go surfing in Kuta and muck diving in colorful reefs in Padang Bai. If you are traveling in a group or with friends and family you can enjoy a great spot in Sanur with gentle waves and have a great lunch in Bebek Bengil in Ubud.
- There is NO direct flight to Bali. All foreign visitors must go through Jakarta International Airport – Soekarno Hatta
- Travelers must be fully vaccinated and must show a negative Covid-19 PCR/ SWAB TEST document upon arrival. The test must be taken a maximum of 72 hours before the flight to the origin country.
- Register with e-HAC Indonesia health app
- For other requirements to Bali visit their website: Bali Indonesia Covid Updates
The Anguilla island is the eye candy of the northern Caribbean and one of the traveler’s dream vacation destinations. Its powdery white sand beaches with grape trees and coconut palms are all over the island. The island can be easily explored with either bike or car and its nearby cays can be sail in a short time.
You can do snorkeling and scuba diving in its clear blue waters. You can explore the whole island and take time to take nice photos and don’t forget to try their local lobster meal and rum punch.
- Fully vaccinated tourists will be granted to enter Anguilla
- you need to submit a PCR test result 3 to 5 days before arrival and undergo another PCR test on arrival.
- Visitors must stay in their accommodation until receiving their Covid-19 PCR test result
This island is located to the northeast of Madagascar, with its amazing scenic beauty and natural forms you can get the relaxation you want. This island is also a popular destination for honeymooners. Seychelles is suitable for traveling any time of the year.
The best things to do in your staycation in Seychelles is scuba diving and snorkeling with its natural turquoise blue clear water you can enjoy these water activities. You can go beach hopping with the island’s best beaches like Petite Anse on Mahe, Anse Georgette on Praslin, and more. There is a lot of reason why you need to visit Seychelles.
- All visitors entering Seychelles should have a negative PCR test taken a maximum of 72hrs before departure.
- All visitors must have valid travel health insurance to cover potential COVID-19 related costs (isolation, quarantine, and treatment).
- Health authorization is essential for travel and will be required at check-in. Visitors will not be allowed to board a flight otherwise.
Travel to Tropical Islands with Fly Charters
Traveling in this pandemic season is very stressful especially if you are flying with commercial flights, with possible flight changes, delays, and restrictions. Flying with a private jet charter is the safe and the easiest way to get to your tropical travel destination. With the help our experienced team you can reach your travel destination this coming holiday.